QUALITY POLICY STATEMENT PLCY0004 23rd March 2021
“Consumables Solutions Limited is committed to providing its customers with the highest possible level of service, operational performance and products, services and solutions”.
We endeavour to achieve this by:
- Providing customers with high quality products and services which meet their requirements and are fit for their purpose.
- Notifying our customers of any change made to a product or production process that may affect the form, fit, function, reliability, serviceability, performance, quality, safety, or regulatory compliance of a product currently supplied to them.
- Rigorously working with, and continuously monitoring our key suppliers to ensure customers receive the correct product, on time and to the correct quality and specification.
- Enhancing the skills of the organisation through review and actively pursuing an on-going training development policy, the objective of which is to prepare everyone to understand their role and perform their work more effectively and to the standards we strive for.
- Promoting a culture of continuous quality improvement to encourage our people to apply a ‘can do’, ‘first time right’ attitude in everything that they do while creating an environment where everyone takes responsibility for quality and is passionate to exceed our high standards.
- Actively and regularly reviewing our Quality Management System and any associated procedures and policies which have an impact on the products and services we provide our customers.
- Promoting our Quality Management System and ensuring continuous compliance is achieved by internal auditing and training, management review, corrective and preventive action.
Additional policy statement and commitment – British Safety Industry Federation BSIF
Consumables Solutions undertakes to supply only safety equipment and/or related services that fully comply with the standards and regulations and claims made relating to those products and/or related services. Where appropriate, Consumables Solutions will maintain up to date technical files and associated documentation to ensure that regulatory compliance information can be supplied upon request. Where products are sourced from external organisations which hold technical files relating to the products being offered, Consumables Solutions will request confirmation that these files are current, complete, contain appropriate conformity assessment information and, where relevant, regulatory compliance certificates and will take all necessary steps to confirm the validity of the compliance documentation held by that external supplier in respect of the products being sourced. Where services are provided related to safety equipment sourced from external organisations, Consumables Solutions will maintain approval from the manufacturer that the services provided are assessed and approved by the external organisation.
Approved by: Jonathan Hall, Managing Director, Consumables Solutions Limited
Need assistance? We strive to offer you the best service possible.
If you would like to speak to us, or if you would like to arrange a meeting or a free of charge site survey, please get in touch.